Friday, May 6, 2011

The Unfolding Man

The Transcendental Man of Knowledge

What is Knowledge, a Gnosis?  The adept of the Golden Dawn comes to understand that true knowledge is life and life alive.  Knowledge is not static but rather ever changing.  It is the search and seeking of knowledge that creates the current, the movement.  It is that movement that gives life to the thought forms and ideas providing them their unfolding evolution. The spirals spreading out in rays of light to the universe are the healing waves of love created by the vivification of the forms by our search of the wildness.

As we seek to learn that we might serve, the journey stretches us up and around what we have known through what we believe we know to what we will someday know.

Of all the many things that you might ever learn the most important is that who ever you have been, it is not and can not be who you are today, and further more, it is certainly not who you will become.
There is great hope and great responsibility in this truth.



The Darkness of your last life is not the brilliance of this life.


Moina Mathers' pursuit of knowledge was securely true and an evidence of the unfolding of her mind and spirit.


The river gihon from the celestial source running forward.

So ask yourself:

What do I want my Legacy to be?

What do I want others to believe and know about me that they would say in my absence?

What do I like about my first years and what do I dislike about my early years?

These are the first things you should know and on their foundation you can build the temples of what you will know next.






No comments:

Post a Comment